- 460000.00 - 465000.00 INR
- 460000-465000 INR
- High Speed Wire Cutting Machine DK7725
- Automatic Cutting Machine, Metal Cutting Machine
- 1200 Kilograms (kg)
- PLC Control
- 80-300 Millimeter (mm)
- Full Automatic
- Water Chiller
- 380/220 Volt (v)
- 1500*1050*1800 Millimeter (mm)
- Low Energy Consumption, High Efficiency, Good Quality, Environmental Friendly, Low Noise, High Torque, Automatic Feeding
wire cut edm machine
Main features of DK7725 wire cut edm machine
1. Wire cutting has no obvious mechanical cutting trace. It can be processed perfectly regardless of the hardness and stiffness of the processed materials, but it can not process non-metallic conductive materials.
2. The slit produced by wire cutting is narrow and the amount of metal erosion is relatively small, which is conducive to the reuse of processed materials.
3. It can process small hole materials and machining parts with complex shapes, but it can not process blind holes.
4. In the process of WEDM, there may be deformation or cracks on the surface of the workpiece, so heat treatment and rough machining should be carried out properly before WEDM, so as to improve the accuracy of WEDM by consuming the performance of processing materials and blank shape defects.
5. Wire cutting technology has low loss of electrode wire and high machining precision.
6. When machining too thick machining materials by wire cutting, it will make it difficult for the working fluid to enter and fill the gap of discharge, which will affect the machining accuracy or cause the surface roughness of machining materials.
7. WEDM can be processed by NC programming technology, and its processing parameters can be accurately adjusted to realize full-automatic processing.
|2||Electrical cabinet form||Vertical cabinet (full step type)|
|4||Lead screw form||Ball screw|
|5||Xyuv motion motor form||Reactive stepping motor|
|6||Working mode of wire conveying motor||Frequency converter speed regulation1~12m/s|
|7||Machine tool protection||Environmental protection cover|
|8||Resolution of motion axis||0.001mm|
|10||X, y axial stroke||250X350mm|
|11||U, V axis travel||3535mm,(6060m)|
|12||Machining taper / machining thickness||6(15)/80mm|
|13||Maximum straight cutting thickness||300mmZ-axis manual lifting|
|14||control mode||4 axis linkage|
|15||Maximum load capacity||160 kg|
|16||Maximum processing current||8A|
|17||Maximum machining efficiencyCr12,H=60mm||180 mm/mAluminum cutting220 mm/m|
|18||Surface roughnessStraight line cuttingH40mm||Ra2.0m|
|20||Radial runout of wire storage cylinder||0.02mm|
|21||Molybdenum wire diameter range||0.12~0.22mm|
|22||Wire storage capacity of wire storage cylinder||250m|
|23||Loss of molybdenum wireCr12,H=40mm||0.02mm|
|24||Cutting power supply||High frequency power supply system without resistance resistance|
|25||operating system||Windows XP|
|27||operating system||Windows XP|
|30||Operation function||Drawing or CAD (DXF) drawing import|
|31||Volume of working tank||55L|
|32||Working fluid filtration mode||Filter screen filtration|
|33||Weight of whole machine||1200 kg|
|34||Overall dimension of main engine||1350x1150x1600mm|
|36||Rated power of electric appliance||2.7kW|
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 100 Per Month
- 1-2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
No. 6 Wanchen Road, Wanting, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou, Jiangsu, 215000, China