- 498000-505000 INR
- 498000.00 - 505000.00 INR
- High Speed Wire Cutting Machine DK7735
- Automatic Cutting Machine, Metal Cutting Machine
- 1400 Kilograms (kg)
- PLC Control
- 0.007-0.008 sq m/hr
- 80-400 Millimeter (mm)
- Full Automatic
- Water Chiller
- 380/220 Volt (v)
- 1700*1130*1800 Millimeter (mm)
- Low Energy Consumption, High Efficiency, Good Quality, Environmental Friendly, Low Noise, High Torque, Automatic Feeding
wire cutting machine
1. Machining based on the principle of electric erosion, the electrode wire does not directly contact the workpiece, and the force between them is very small, so the deformation of the workpiece is very small, and the electrode wire and fixture do not need too high strength.
2. The linear electrode wire is directly used as the electrode, and there is no need to make a special electrical grade, which can save the cost of electrode design and manufacturing.
3. It can process workpieces with complex shapes that are difficult or impossible to process by traditional cutting methods. Because the NC WEDM machine tool is a digital control system, it only needs to compile different control programs to process different workpieces, and it is easy to realize automatic machining for workpieces of different shapes. It is very suitable for the processing of small batch parts, single parts and trial products with complex shape, and the processing cycle is short.
4. Four axis linkage is adopted to process taper, upper and lower special-shaped bodies and other parts.
5. In the traditional turning, milling and drilling, the hardness of the tool must be greater than that of the workpiece, while the electrode wire of the NC EDM machine tool does not have to be harder than the workpiece material, and can process materials with high hardness or brittleness, which are difficult or impossible to process by the general cutting method. In machining, the electrode wire as a tool does not need grinding, which can save auxiliary time and tool cost.
Advantages of DK7735 wire cutting machine
1. NC wire cutting is a contour cutting process, which does not need to design and manufacture forming tool electrodes, which greatly reduces the processing cost and shortens the production cycle.
2. Direct use of electric energy for pulse discharge machining, tool electrode and workpiece are not in direct contact, and there is no macro cutting force in machining. It is suitable for machining low stiffness parts and small parts.
3. No matter how hard the workpiece is, as long as it is conductive or semi-conductive material, it can be processed.
4. The cutting seam can be as narrow as 0.005mm, and only the workpiece material is processed along the contour. The material utilization rate is high, which can effectively save valuable materials.
5. The moving long electrode wire continuously passes through the cutting area, the loss per unit length of electrode wire is small, and the machining precision is high.
6. Generally, water-based working fluid is used, which can avoid fire, is safe and reliable, and can realize unattended continuous processing day and night.
7. It is usually used to process straight wall surfaces on parts. Through x-y-u-v four-axis linkage control, it can also carry out taper cutting and process parts such as special-shaped bodies of upper and lower sections, curved bodies with distorted shapes and spherical bodies.
Electrical cabinet form
Vertical cabinet (full step type)
Lead screw form
Xyuv motion motor form
Reactive stepping motor
Working mode of wire conveying motor
Frequency converter speed regulation1~12m/s
Machine tool protection
Environmental protection cover
Resolution of motion axis
X, y axial stroke
U, V axis travel
Machining taper / machining thickness
Maximum straight cutting thickness
450mmZ-axis manual lifting
4 axis linkage
Maximum load capacity
Maximum processing current
Maximum machining efficiencyCr12,H=60mm
180 mm/mAluminum cutting220 mm/m
Surface roughnessStraight line cuttingH40mm
Radial runout of wire storage cylinder
Molybdenum wire diameter range
Wire storage capacity of wire storage cylinder
Loss of molybdenum wireCr12,H=40mm
Cutting power supply
High frequency power supply system without resistance
Drawing or CAD (DXF) drawing import
Volume of working tank
Working fluid filtration mode
Filter screen filtration
Weight of whole machine
Overall dimension of main engine
Rated power of electric appliance
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 100 Per Month
- 1-2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
No. 6 Wanchen Road, Wanting, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou, Jiangsu, 215000, China