- 559000.00 - 565000.00 INR
- 559000-565000 INR
- Automatic Cutting Machine, Metal Cutting Machine
- 1700 Kilograms (kg)
- PLC Control
- 0.007-0.008 sq m/hr
- 400 Millimeter (mm)
- Full Automatic
- Water Chiller
- 380/220 Volt (v)
- 1900*1300*1800 Millimeter (mm)
- Low Energy Consumption, High Efficiency, Good Quality, Environmental Friendly, Low Noise, High Torque, Automatic Feeding
Features of DK7745 CNC wire cut edm
1. It adopts V-shaped guide rail and ball screw, with high precision, stability and reliability.
2. It adopts industrial computer control and programming control integration.
3. Microcomputer digital pulse power supply is adopted, which has good stability, high power, fast speed and low wire consumption.
4. Frequency conversion control is adopted, and the wire conveying speed is adjustable. It has automatic thread tightening and automatic oil filling device
Main structure of DK7745 CNC wire cut edm
The host machine of CNC wire cut edm is composed of bed, workbench, wire conveying device, wire rack, coolant tank, machine tool electrical appliances, accessories and other components. It takes the bed as the base, and the workbench, wire conveying device and wire frame are installed on the same base.
1. The bearing parts of the machine bed are made of high-strength cast iron (HT250 shaped base) and cast by resin sand casting technology (this technology is used for slow wire casting). Two high-temperature annealing treatments ensure the permanence of mechanical accuracy.
2. The guide rail and screw rod adopt precision V-shaped rail and precision ball screw mechanism.
3. The worktable is equipped with T-shaped groove and fixture, which is suitable for clamping all kinds of workpieces.
4. The wire frame structure adopts two cantilever symmetrical structure, the tension of molybdenum wire is always maintained within its normal stress range, the number of upper and lower cantilever guide wheels is the same, and the stress of molybdenum wire is uniform. No matter how thick or thin workpiece is processed, it is not suitable for short wire. The two cantilever symmetrical structure shortens the path, so as to reduce vibration points and ensure accuracy.
5. The wire conveying parts are made of light steel with high stability, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. The reversing device adopts photoelectric proximity on light to control the reciprocating rotation, so as to improve the machining accuracy and finish of the workpiece and reduce wire breakage.
6. The cooling pump adopts booster pump, which is suitable for long-term stable operation.
GB45, high speed
Electrical cabinet form
Vertical cabinet (full step type)
Lead screw form
XYUV motion motor form
Reactive stepping motor
Working mode of wire conveying motor
Frequency converter speed regulation 1 ~ 12m / S
Machine tool protection
Environmental protection cover
Resolution of motion axis
X,Y axial stroke
U, V axis travel
Machining taper / machining thickness
Maximum straight cutting thickness
600mm (Z-axis manual lifting)
4 axis linkage
Maximum load capacity
Maximum processing current
Maximum processing efficiency Cr12, H = 60mm
Surface roughness (straight cutting, H â¤ 40mm)
Cutting accuracy Cr12, H = 40mm
Radial runout of wire storage cylinder
Molybdenum wire diameter range
Wire storage capacity of wire storage cylinder
Molybdenum wire loss Cr12, H = 40mm
Cutting power supply
High frequency power supply system without resistance
Drawing or CAD drawing import
Working tank volume
55L, can be 90 L
Working fluid filtration mode
Filter screen filtration
Weight of whole machine
Overall dimension of main engine
Rated power of electric appliance
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 100 Per Month
- 1-2 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
No. 6 Wanchen Road, Wanting, Xiangcheng District, Suzhou, Jiangsu, 215000, China